Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Quiz of the Day - 13 June 2012

We continue with famous quotations for the daily quiz.
You'll have to identify the cult classic film and the character, who uttered the following -
"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world … without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you."
You can leave your responses as comments to the post. The comments will be moderated for a period of 24 hours. Alternatively, you can also mail your answer to shovon76[at]gmail[dot]com. The answer, along with the names of the persons with the right answer, will be published tomorrow.
Cheers!
gap
Answer: Its time for the answers. And, the film is The Matrix, the first part of the sci-fi trilogy starring Keanu Reeves. The character is that of the protagonist Neo, played by Reeves.
gap
Anindya Mozumdar and Jaskaran Singh got it right. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. If you are watching Euro 2012 and are interested in rectangular arrays then you know the answer.

    ReplyDelete

Share